RETURNS & EXCHANGES
We want you to love life and the products you order from Botterblomme. If you don't love it, you can return or exchange it within 30 days of your purchase. We're here to make your return process as easy as possible!
Please review our return policy below and email us email@example.com to let us know that something is wrong with your order. We will send you a return form to go with your order. A completed return form MUST be mailed in with returned items.
Returns postmarked within 30 days of purchase will be eligible for a refund on the original method of payment or store credit.
Once delivered to our headquarters, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
After 30 days, we are unable to accept returns on any purchases (online or in store).
Original shipping fees are non-refundable and return shipping is the responsibility of the customer. We strongly suggest choosing a shipping option that provides you with a tracking number so that you can make sure your return makes it back to us. We are not responsible for any returns lost in the return shipping process.
All items must be returned to us in their original condition with all original tags still attached. Unused & unwashed. Smoke, deodorant and perfume free. If the items shows any sign of being worn, we will send it back and will not issue a refund.
The following items are FINAL SALE:
- Clearance Items
Any items sent back to us that are not in compliance with our return policy will be shipped back to the customer at their expense.
- Due to limited quantity of inventory, we do not offer direct exchanges simply because we cannot guarantee that the item you are trying to exchange for will still be available when the return reaches our office. If you are needing a different size/color in an item, please email right away to see if we have what you need in stock. Otherwise, you can submit a return (see return policy above) and reorder at your convenience from our website.
Damaged/Defective Items or Incorrect Orders:
- Our team checks all items for any damages or defective areas before shipping them out to you and also checks to ensure all items are packed in the order, but we are human and know that we sometimes make mistakes. If you receive an item that is damaged or defective or believe something is missing from your order, this is for you!
- Damages must be reported to us prior to using/wearing the item. Tags must still be attached.
- All reports must be made within 10 days of receiving your order or it will not be accepted.
- Please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide us with a picture of the damaged/defective area or the item(s) you believe are missing from your order. Please include your first and last name and order number.